Wednesday, February 22, 2012

An unexpected turn of events.

I've never really been interested in fliers in game before (titans for that matter either) but just lately, since getting excited for Apoc... I've had a niggling to acquire say 4. I'd like, eventually, 2 nightwings and 2 phoenix bombers. I decided to check ebay just dreaming, and what did I spy? A custom built nightwing for really cheap. The photo looks great it's lacking some of the detail compared to the FW one but for less than half the price of FW before shipping I'm not complaining one bit! Only wish the seller had more for sale.

I'm really really excited for this!

To fit it into my apoc list - which is oddly bursting at the seams - I'm going to drop star engines off all my serpents and tank hunters off my fire dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment