Friday, February 17, 2012

Apoc Project: Scorpion!

Ever since I first saw it I've wanted a Scorpion type 2 and over Xmas with the release of IA 11 I bought one. I've yet to test it out in game but I thought I'd upload some WIP pics.

Here is one of the earliest pictures I took. This was with flash indoors so the colour is somewhat jaded. The EML and turret are both magnetised. I got the rune idea from the artwork in the IA11 book.



Here is a photo I took today. You can see how rich the greens are now in natural sunlight. I still need to finish the EML, the base and need to do touch ups on some of the white (and the bottom as well). Also have to add gloss to the gems.



Here you can see the heart rune more clearly.



I've also started work on my Cobra. It's about halfway done so I'd better take some pics to record my progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment