Sunday, February 26, 2012

Apoc Project: Cobra WIP

Along with my purchase last year of my Scorpion I also bought a Cobra. This tank looks pretty devastating and I can't wait to see the look on my friends face when I pull out a 10" template.

Here is an early picture. This is just after I got all the green shading done but before the extreme highlights.



Now here are some pictures since then, I've completed the thorns, the main Biel Tan rune and the extreme highlights. I'm going to rework the canopy as I'm not satisfied with it. Also the Brightlance is going to be swapped out for a EML so I could afford to include the Nightwing into my apoc list.

There's something wrong with how this picture was uploaded to imageshack. Even though there is no thumbnail you should be able to click on it and you'll be taken to a larger picture.





This picture may be a bit blurry however the colour in this picture is also closer to that of the actual tank (no flash).



I still need to clean up some edges here and there. Also the top of the tank next to the main gun housing looks a bit plain so I might incorporate a smaller Biel Tan rune, or perhaps more thorns.

Along with this I've been doing touch ups on my Warp Hunter, Falcon, Night Spinner and Hornet. I still need to paint the rune on these vehicles and something about the hornet doesn't look right so it'll need more work. I've got to run down to the local hobby shop to grab more dark green paint before I can start work on my other hornet and falcon.

No comments:

Post a Comment