Monday, February 22, 2010

Second week.


Ok so now into the second week of my blog and its going strong... its going!

My friend was sick last Thursday so he was unable to drive us into town for a game so no new batreps hopefully this coming Thursday will be different.

Ive had a couple people comment on my Avatar from 40K Online (its the same picture as my Howling Banshee in my previous post) so between this and the thrill of playing in a new store Ive managed to paint 2 more during the last week. I have to say the squad is looking quite nice together, Im not all that happy with the 2 Exarchs or Jain Zar buuut oh well.

I was looking at posting some before photos of my army so next weekend when I visit my sister I could take some more pictures with her camera to show the progress but seems I deleted all the original pics so guess Ill just have to have a WIP shot in a few days/week from now.

In the mean time heres a picture of one of my Fire Dragons the ones Ive painted after him dont have gloss over the fusion gun (see my attempt at painting dragon scales on it? Get it Fire Dragon...dragon scales... yea thats the connection). He also needs to be a bit darker I think, and I need to add more details to his eyes but this is the general look of my Dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment