Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Apoc updates.

The Warlocks Wave Serpent is mostly finished just need to paint the vines and Biel Tan run on it, also I need to paint some shuriken cannons in the same colours.

The Night Spinner is also similarly done, just needs vines and the rune, also I need to finish the canopy.

The Warp Hunter is under way it's mostly painted just needs touch ups here and there, several more layers of white paint on the D cannon, the canopy, runes and vines.

The Scorpion and Cobra are both now based! Still need to do a little more greenstuff work to fill in some gaps.

Third falcon is mostly assembled just awaiting a canopy piece in the mail then I can prime it.

Irillyth and the Spectres Exarch are both primed.

I'm waiting for a nice day so I can prime the hornets.

Decent progress so far I think :) Pics to come when these three vehicles are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment