Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reinforcements! The Apocalypse Project.

So with the release of IA 11 I've gone a tad crazy with my spending. In the last month I have bought a Wave Serpent, Night Spinner, Scorpion, Cobra, Warp Hunter, 2 Hornets, Shadow Spectre Exarch, Phoenix Lord Irillyth. IA 11 of course.
Since my purchase I have assembled everything bar one hornet and the two shadow spectres. I still need to base my two super heavies, I think I'll head to the local hardware store and have a browse for some ideas.

The Warp Hunter came with the Fire Prism sprue minus the crystal, so I have assembled it and given it a pulse laser and a EML, then I went to ebay and purchased the top and bottom hull of a falcon to create what I'm going to call "type 3 falcon", which will act as my command tank in the Cloudstrike Squadron.

So this marks the beginning of the Apocalypse Project! My goal is to have 10,000 points ready to play in 5 or so months. It's not all that bad as I have a considerable amount painted already, around 5000 - 6000pts are all ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment