Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Jain Zar

My original Jain Zar model looked quite dated compared to the Phoenix Lords that followed her and so several months ago I bought a new model off ebay for cheap. I had started painting her up with various Reaper bone paints (6 shades of bone + mixes) and she just wasn't turning out so I gave up and let her sit in my drawer for a while.

Well after reading Void Stalker I just had to get back into painting her and last night I finished her off, ripped the previous model off the base and attached the new one in her place and this is the result.





I'm pretty happy how she turned out, she looks a lot more weathered than any of my other Eldar who are all spotless and a bit cartoon looking.

Here is her previous look.



Now I'll just have to bring Karandras up to the quality of the rest of the Phoenix Lords, but Im not really sure where to start with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment