Monday, August 16, 2010

Wave Serpent pics

Months back I made a post about wanting to repaint my Wave Serpents and I did that though they still need some touch ups and finishing touches I'm still very pleased with how they've turned out.


Lets hope I can get these damn pictures to work.

So here's the Howling Banshees' Serpent. I need to work on the gems some more and I want to try painting a Banshee (the mythological creature not the Eldar warrior) onto the hull. The guns and canopy need a little work too as does the large rear gem stone but I need to acquire a vallejo brass before I do that.











Here is my Fire Dragon Serpent and once again needs finishing touches onto the canopy and gem stones. The face took I think 4 days and the scales took another 3 or so. Very tedious but I love that face! My freehand is definitely improving!




Here is one of my Dire Avenger serpents. They all use a space theme which I think looks pretty nice. The Shuriken Catapults on this one are just place holders until I get off my arse figure out how to tie it in a bit better with the Dire Avengers whilst keeping it looking nice. Obviously needs work on the canopy too. Ive got an idea in mind for all of them just once again need to get off my arse.










No comments:

Post a Comment