Sunday, June 17, 2012

I just keep plodding away.

So with the change of my apoc game from Space Wolves to Orks I changed my list up slightly. Dropping the Shadow Sect of Karandras (I think I'll need my Scorpions defending my front lines instead of attacking the orks back lines) and I picked up another squad of guardians, and I upgraded some vehicle weaponry. Here is my 10k pt force currently. Bad quality pictures as always!








I am rather unsure how I will go in this game, I know for sure I don't have the ability to tackle several hundred orks. Thankfully Paul tends towards Speed Freaks so there will be less bodies and more vehicles around which I can deal with. Anthony tends towards randomness, so high potential if things go his way. It'll be interesting.







Depending on the setup, I think I will run a similar deployment as I had planned for the previous game. Avatar, Reapers + Maugan Ra, Dire Avengers, 1 squad of guardians defending my home objective. 2 squads of guardians, wraithguard + lord guarding the other one. Scorpions lurking between the two. With my aspect assault wave I'll assault their weaker objective. The prestige may come in early to assist them. My rapid response force will come in late, as I suspect Paul may be running 2 warbosses on bikes, coming in behind my lines along with Snikrot. I suspect there might be 1-2 baneblade equivalents (skullhamma fortress?). I'll send the Cloudstrike squad loaded with dragons into them and with my super heavies focus big threats. The nightspinner will have a field day if there's any uge mobs :p I really lack strength 6 guns =\

No comments:

Post a Comment