Saturday, January 29, 2011

More updates!

Ok well first off I finished 99% of my second fire prism, just need to touch up a few spots with white, gloss over the gems and it's done.

The warlocks are coming along fairly well they're all converted bar one.

I made an order with Forgeworld and in 2-3 weeks a squad of Shadow Spectres and the Avatar are mine! =D Thinking of doing the Shadow Spectres Codex grey, fortress grey, white with ice/enchanted blue mix onto their tassels.

I am currently sitting here with a shining spear in hand I've decided to repaint him white with blue vines/gemstones. I had too many blue squads in my army. Now my mechanized list is pretty much done I figured I'd focus my efforts onto my pure infantry list so in the coming weeks I'll be repainting my Shining Spears, Warp Spiders and doing touch ups onto my Swooping Hawks and Dark Reapers to get them all up to standard with the rest of my Aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment